Own builds, pre-release activities and all documentation associated with them
• Implement release deployment standards; troubleshoot and fix compilation or build and deployment script issues
• Architect and design a proper build, release and revision environment
• Act as a liaison between QA, application development, and operation teams
• Advocate new tools and processes to continuously improve build and source control efficiency
Most applications are deployed to Websphere application server experience
Install and configure the applications; deploying and administration of the applications
Web development experience; specifically server side Java development (2-3 years)
Wireless and basic networking experience and knowledge infrastructure
*must complete and submit the Skills Assessment for resume review!
3-5+ years of experience within a DevOps and or Build/Release Engineer type of role
Experience working in a Continuous Integration environment
Source Control Management
- Experience working with Subversion, GIT, or TFS
Continuous Integration experience
-Experience with CI Tools: any tool will suffice
OS scripting experience (able to write, troubleshoot, maintain) - BASH, PowerShell
-Specifically on a Unix/Linux (preferred), or Windows operating system
Database administration experience- Informatica, SQL, Oracle, etc.
Systems Configuration Management: ability to identify content of rollout in conjunction with change management processes
Application server experience- WebSphere, etc.
-Able to install, configure, deploy, and administer applications
Basic understanding of creating/writing of test cases
Strong documentation skills
Strong ability to communicate with cross-functional teams
Able to work in an on-call environment
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or relative field and or equivalent work experience.